1 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
1 large egg
1 tablespoon canola oil
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. Whisk whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
4. Stir mashed bananas, peanut butter, brown sugar, yogurt, egg, and canola oil thoroughly in a separate bowl.
5. Stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined; stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon batter into the prepared loaf pan.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until the loaf is lightly browned at the edges and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
8. Cool the bread in the pan on a rack for 15 minutes before removing bread to finish cooling on rack. Slice when cool.