1/4 cup dry bread crumbs – We use http://amzn.to/2A7R2v4
1 tablespoon granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®) – We use http://amzn.to/2AXJaJG
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon – We use http://amzn.to/2yUZ1Hx
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 pinch salt
1 large banana, cut into slices
1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
3. Combine bread crumbs, no-calorie sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
4. Spray banana slices on both sides with the cooking spray.
5. Roll banana slices in the bread crumb mixture to coat, and arrange slices on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Lightly spray the banana slices again.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.