1 1/3 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda – We use http://amzn.to/2hEzfUy
1/4 teaspoon baking powder – We use http://amzn.to/2zMy1NM
5 1/3 tablespoons Melt® Organic Buttery Spread
2/3 cup sugar (slightly less–see directions)
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1 cup milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips – We use http://amzn.to/2ATPbHn
1. Whisk together in medium bowl the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
2. In a large bowl, beat on high until light in color and texture, 2-3 minutes: the Melt® and a little less than 2/3 cups sugar.
3. Beat in flour mixture until blended and consistency of brown sugar.
4. Gradually beat in the eggs.
5. Fold in just until combined the bananas and chocolate chips (sometimes I use half chocolate chips and half peanut butter chips).
6. Bake 50-60 minutes and when toothpick comes out clean from center it is done!
7. Promptly remove baked banana bread from loaf pan and let cool.
8. Serve warm with an ice cold glass of milk!