1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree – We use http://amzn.to/2hxjT0G
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon – We use http://amzn.to/2yUZ1Hx
1/8 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder – We use http://amzn.to/2yT5HGd
1/8 teaspoon ground allspice – We use http://amzn.to/2hyeq9V
2 cups all-purpose flour – We use http://amzn.to/2zM6Ssd
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder – We use http://amzn.to/2zMy1NM
1 teaspoon baking soda – We use http://amzn.to/2hEzfUy
3/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. Mix butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Whisk in eggs one at a time until combined.
5. Whisk in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, Chinese five-spice powder, and allspice until combined.
6. Stir flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda into the pumpkin mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in chopped walnuts.
7. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
8. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.