2 cups quartered strawberries
1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 bananas, slightly mashed
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour two 5×9-inch bread pans.
2. Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
3. Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oats, 2/3 cup white sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon together in the bowl of a stand mixer.
4. Stir bananas, eggs, and oil into strawberry mixture; pour into flour mixture. Beat mixture using the stand mixer until batter is just combined. Divide batter between the 2 prepared bread pans.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes.